Brendon Urie – Biography
Brendon Urie – Brendon Boyd Urie is an American singer, songwriter, and musician who was born on April 12, 1987. He is best known for his time spent as the lead vocalist and frontman of the band Panic! at the Disco, during which time he was the band’s only consistent member for its entire 19-year tenure.
A great number of his songs have been commercially successful, as seen by their high placements on the Billboard charts and their millions of copies sold. Urie made the announcement that he will be leaving Panic! at the Disco on January 24, 2023, citing the fact that he and his wife are expecting their first child together. He is currently a member of a band that is fronted by Mike Viola and plays drums there.
Brendon Urie – Biography & Personal Details
|Brendon Boyd Urie
|Date Of Birth
|12 April 1987
|St. George, Utah, United States/
St. George, Utah
|36 years old (As 2023)
|Palo Verde High School
|Graduated high school
|loves singing, plays different intruments, Travelling and Collect Clouth collection
|Christian of Latter-day Saints
|English, Scottish, Irish, German, Welsh, and Danish
|Singer, Guitarist, Multi-instrumentalist
|known as the former lead vocalist of the pop rock band Panic! at the Disco
|Album- 2004 and A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out 2005
|Pop rock pop punk alternative rock baroque pop pop emo electropop
|Vocals guitar piano keyboards bass drums percussion
|MTV Video Music Award for Best Visual Effects (2019)
MTV Europe Music Award for Best Video (2019)
Brendon Urie – Family, Relationship and Afair
Urie was born in St. George, Utah, but when he was just two years old, his family relocated to Las Vegas, Nevada. Urie has lived there ever since. He is the fifth and final child to be born to Boyd and Grace Urie, and also the youngest. His mother’s side of the family is responsible for his approximately one quarter Polynesian descent from Hawaii.
Even though she was already in a relationship at the time, Urie met his future wife Sarah Orzechowski at one of his gigs. They started dating in 2009 after being reintroduced by Hayley Williams from Paramore, who took Sarah to another of Urie’s gigs eight months later and reintroduced them there.
The album Vices & Virtues included a track calleda “Sarah Smiles” that was influenced by Orzechowski. The couple initially shared the news of their engagement in September 2011, and then tied the knot on April 27, 2013. The arrival of their child took place in February of 2023.
Family & Marital Status
|27 April 2013
|Brother-Matt Urie, Mason Urie
Sister-Kyla Urie and Kara Urie
|Sarah Orzechowski Urie
|In Centimeters –174 cm
In Meters-1.74 m
In Feet and Inches –5′ 9″
|In Kg –70 kg
In Pounds –154 lbs
|Body Measurements (Approx.)
|Chest Size-38 inches
Waist Size-31 inches
Biceps Size-13 inches
Brendon Urie Career
- Urie first became acquainted with Brent Wilson while they were both enrolled in guitar classes at their respective high schools. Wilson then extended an invitation to Urie to try out for the role of lead guitarist for Panic! at the Disco, who were searching for a replacement at the time.
- At one point in time, Ryan Ross served as the band’s lead singer. After hearing Urie sing during a band rehearsal while Ross was absent, the members of the band were so impressed with his ability that they decided to make him their main singer. In 2004, he became an official member of the band.
- Since then, Panic! at the Disco has released seven studio albums with Urie serving as the band’s lead vocalist throughout all of them. The album A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out was published in 2005, and its sales of 1.8 million copies were propelled by the success of the lead track “I Write Sins Not Tragedies.”
- Following Ross’s and Walker’s resignation from the band, their third studio album, titled Vices & Virtues, was released on March 22, 2011. Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die! was the title of the band’s fourth studio album, which was released on October 8, 2013.
- Following the completion of the Viva Las Vengeance Tour in 2023, Urie made the decision to focus on his family and stated on January 24, 2023 that he would be leaving Panic! at the Disco in order to do so.
- On April 26, 2019, Urie teamed with singer Taylor Swift and Joel Little on the song “Me!,” which is the lead single from Swift’s seventh studio album, Lover. Urie also contributed vocals to the song.
- The song was a commercial success, climbing all the way to number two on the Billboard Hot 100 list, and it also charted in a wide variety of other nations, including the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Urie joined the band of his friend and fellow member of Viva Las Vengeance, Mike Viola, in 2022, making the outfit a trio at that point. Jake Sinclair was also a member of the band. On April 19, 2022, Viola and Urie will play the song “Diamonds in New York” that they wrote about Adam Schlesinger and entitled “Diamonds in New York.”
- The band recorded together throughout the course of the summer, then gave a concert in Hamburg, Germany, in February 2023, and finally, on April 23, 2023, their album Paul McCarthy was made available to the public. Urie contributed to the project by playing drums and percussion on each and every track, and he is featured in the artwork for the album’s cover.
- Urie was the motivation behind the writing of the song “I Think I Thought Forever Proof.” Urie can be seen playing the drums in the music videos for the songs “Scientist Alexis” and “Water Makes Me Sick” by Viola. The band is planning to go on tour between the months of September and October.
Brendon Urie Social Media Accounts
|Brendon Urie Vines
Brendon Urie Net Worth:
|Net Worth (Approx.)
|$12 Million in 2023
|Monthly Income and Salary
|Yearly Income and Salary
Brendon Urie Cars Collection:
- Not Known
Crush Music Media Management, Inc.
49 W 24th Street
8th Floor 8
New York, NY 10010-3545