Dajuan Wagner Jr. – Biography
Dajuan Wagner Jr. – Dajuan Marquett “D. J.” Wagner Jr. is a America collegiate basketball player who currently competes for the Kentucky Wildcats of the Southeastern Conference (SEC). She was born on May 4, 2005.
In addition to being the grandson of Milt Wagner, a professional basketball player, he is the son of Dajuan Wagner, who played the game professionally in the past. When it came to the 2023 class, he was widely considered to be one of the best players and a five-star recruit.
Dajuan Wagner Jr. – Biography & Personal Details
|Dajuan Wagner Jr.
|Dajuan Marquett “D. J.” Wagner Jr.
|Date Of Birth
|4 May 2005
|Camden, New Jersey, United States/
Camden, New Jersey
|18 years old (As 2023)
|Camden High School
|Listening Music, Travelling, Playing Video Games
|Point guard / shooting guard
|McDonald’s All-American Game MVP (2023)
Jordan Brand Classic (2023)
Nike Hoop Summit (2023)
Dajuan Wagner Jr. – Family, Relationship and Afair
Dajuan Wagner and Syreeta Brittingham are Wagner’s parents. Wagner is their son. Dajuan Wagner was selected sixth overall in the NBA draft in the year 2002.
In the 1986 NBA selection, his grandfather, Milt Wagner, was selected using the second round of the draft. There has never been a third-generation NBA player before, and he is working toward that goal.2
Family & Marital Status
|In Centimeters –193 cm
In Meters-1.93 m
In Feet and Inches –6’3″
|In Kg –87 kg
In Pounds –192 lbs
Dajuan Wagner Jr. Career
- The USA Basketball July mini camp was held in Colorado Springs, and Wagner was one of just three Class of 2023 prospects who were chosen to go. Wagner was invited to attend the camp during the summer before his freshman season at Camden High School.
- Before the beginning of the high school basketball season in New Jersey, he was invited to return to a second USA Basketball event some months later. This invitation came before the season began.
- Wagner scored 15 points in his debut game, which took place on December 20, 2019, in front of a crowd that was so large that they waited for more than an hour to try to get into the game. Despite the fact that he missed six of his first seven field goal tries, Wagner was able to score 15 points.
- Prior to the untimely termination of Camden’s season due to the COVID-19 epidemic, Wagner was a part of the coaching staff that led the squad to 25 consecutive victories.
- Brunson, a former NBA player, was the player who coached Wagner. The Camden boys basketball team was recognized as the New Jersey Boys Basketball Team of the Year by NJ.com.
- MaxPreps Freshman All-American accolades were bestowed upon Wagner as a result of his average of 18.5 points scored during his freshman year.
- He joined his father Dajuan and grandpa Milt as the first McDonald’s All-American of the third generation on January 24, 2023. Wagner was the first person to achieve this distinction.
- In his junior year, he led Camden to the NJSIAA Group 2 state championship by averaging 19.6 points, 4.3 rebounds, 3.3 assists, and 3.1 steals per game. He also contributed to Camden’s scoring average. During his senior year, he led his club to a record of 23–2 by averaging 22.5 points and 3.3 rebounds per game.
- According to various recruiting organizations, Wagner was a five-star prospect and one of the best players in the class of 2023. He was receiving a consensus rating of five stars.
- After holding the reign of consensus number one choice in the class of 2023 for two years beginning in 2020, Wagner had his position of number one player in the class of 2023 dip to third by Rivals in the middle of his junior season.
- Wagner had been the number one player in the class of 2023. Wagner made his decision to play collegiate basketball for Kentucky on November 14, 2022, despite receiving an offer from Louisville.
View this post on Instagram
Dajuan Wagner Jr. Social Media Accounts
Dajuan Wagner Jr. Net Worth:
|Net Worth (Approx.)
|$5 million in 2023
|Monthly Income and Salary
|Yearly Income and Salary
Dajuan Wagner Jr. Cars Collection:
- Not Known
Dajuan Wagner Jr.