Dak Prescott Biography
Dak Prescott – Rayne Dakota Prescott is an American football quarterback currently playing for the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League. He was born on July 29, 1993. After completing his collegiate football career at Mississippi State, where he was named to the first team All-Southeastern Conference twice, the Cowboys selected him in the fourth round of the 2016 NFL Draft.
In spite of the fact that Prescott’s first year with the Cowboys was supposed to be spent in the role of backup quarterback, Tony Romo’s injury in the preseason propelled Prescott into the starting role.
Dak Prescott Biography & Personal Details
|Rayne Dakota Prescott
|Date Of Birth
|29 July 1993
|Sulphur, Louisiana, United States/
|30 years old (As 2023)
|Haughton High School
|Mississippi State University
|Degree in educational psychology
|Golf and fishing
|American Football player
|September 11, 2016
|NFC Offensive Player of the Month
NFL Rookie of the Year (2016)
Walter Payton Man of the Year (2022)
Offensive Rookie of the Month (2016)
Dak Prescott Family, Relationship and Afair
Prescott identifies himself as a Christian. Nathaniel and Peggy Prescott are his parents, and he has four older siblings: an older brother named Tad, an older brother named Jace, an older sister named Natalie Prescott-Smith, and an older half-brother named Elliott Prescott, who is from his father’s first marriage.
Jace played offensive tackle for Northwestern State while he was there. In November of 2013, his mother passed away from colon cancer.
Family & Marital Status
|Brother-Jace Prescott, Elliott Prescott, Tad Prescott
|Sarah Jane Ramos (2023 to present)
Natalie Buffett (Ex-Gf)
Ireland Borba (Ex-gf)
|Daughter born (November 26, 2023)
|In Centimeters –188 cm
In Meters-1.88 m
In Feet and Inches –6′ 2″
|In Kg –108 kg
In Pounds –238 lbs
|Body Measurements (Approx.)
|Chest Size-46 inches
Waist Size-35 inches
Biceps Size-14 inches
Dak Prescott Career
- The Dallas Cowboys went into the 2016 NFL Draft with the intention of selecting a potential successor to Tony Romo at quarterback and developing him behind the bench. They had previously attempted to trade up to choose Paxton Lynch and Connor Cook, but were unsuccessful.
- As a result, they drafted Prescott in the fourth round. He was given a contract that is valid for the next four years.
- Since Devin Street, a veteran wide receiver for the Dallas Cowboys, wore the number 15 in college, the number 10 was given to Dak Prescott when he signed with the team for their rookie minicamp. He made the decision to change his uniform number during the first week of rookie minicamp to 4, in honor of his mother, who celebrates her birthday on September 4.
- Prescott was named the starting quarterback for the Cowboys for the beginning of the 2016 season after starting quarterback Tony Romo suffered a vertebral compression fracture during the first quarter of the Cowboys’ Week 3 preseason game against the Seattle Seahawks.
- The injury occurred during the first quarter of the Cowboys’ game against the Seattle Seahawks, and Romo’s recovery time is projected to be between 8 and 10 weeks.
- On March 16, 2020, the Cowboys placed the franchise tag, which is equivalent to a salary of $31.4 million for the upcoming season, on Prescott. On June 22, 2020, he put his signature on the offer.
- During the Cowboys’ Week 1 game on NBC Sunday Night Football against the Los Angeles Rams, Prescott passed for 266 yards and a score while also rushing for 30 yards. Despite his performance, the Cowboys were defeated 20–17.
- On March 9, 2021, the Cowboys used their exclusive franchise tag on Prescott for the second season in a row. The next day, Prescott signed a four-year contract deal with the Cowboys that was for $160 million with $126 million guaranteed.
- In the Divisional Round matchup against the San Francisco 49ers, Prescott threw for 206 yards and one touchdown, but he also threw two interceptions, and the Cowboys were ultimately defeated 12–19. He was awarded the Walter Payton Man of the Year trophy for 2022 by the NFL.
View this post on Instagram
Dak Prescott Social Media Accounts
Dak Prescott Net Worth:
Dak Prescott net worth is (Approx) $70 million dollars. And is monthly salary $6,00,000 & Yearly Salary $7 Million.
Dak Prescott Cars Collection:
- Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG
- Lamborghini Urus
- Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray