Deandre Ayton Biography
Deandre Ayton – Deandre Edoneille Ayton Sr. is a professional basketball player currently employed by the Portland Trail Blazers of the National Basketball Association. He was Born on July 23, 1998. He is of Bahamian descent.
After spending one year playing collegiate basketball with the Arizona Wildcats, where he was honored as the Pac-12 Player of the Year, he was rated as a five-star prospect by most recruiting services for the Class of 2017 and named a McDonald’s All-American.
Deandre Ayton Biography & Personal Details
|Deandre Edoneille Ayton Sr.
|Date Of Birth
|23 July 1998
|Nassau, The Bahamas/ Nassau, Bahamas
|25 years old (As 2023)
|Balboa School in California,
Hillcrest Prep Academy (Phoenix, Arizona)
|The University of Arizona
|Swiming,Playing video Games, Cycling and Wacthing Movies
|#2 (Portland Trail Blazers0
|Portland Trail Blazers
|Karl Malone Award,
NBA All-Rookie First Team (2019)
Rising Stars Challenge participant (2019)
Deandre Ayton Family, Relationship and Afair
Ayton’s father Alvin Ayton is Nigerian and his mother Andrea Ayton is of Jamaican and Bahamian heritage.
Ayton moved from the Bahamas to San Diego, California to play high school basketball.
Family & Marital Status
|Brother-Andrew Ayton, Edward Jr
Sister-Tiann Ayton, Serenity Ayton
|Son-Deandre Ayton Jr.
|In Centimeters –211 cm
In Meters-2.11 m
In Feet and Inches –7 ‘1”
|In Kg –113 Kg
In Pounds –250 lbs
Deandre Ayton Career
- Ayton was chosen by the Phoenix Suns with the first pick in the 2018 NBA draft, which took place on June 21. This made him the overall first pick. He was the first player ever selected with the first overall pick in the franchise’s entire history.
- It had never happened before that the player selected with the first overall choice would go to a franchise from the player’s home state, where he had played high school and college basketball before entering the NBA.
- On July 1, 2018, Ayton became a member of the Suns’ roster for the 2018 NBA Summer League. Five days later, he signed a contract at the rookie scale. Ayton made his debut in the Summer League on July 6 and led the Phoenix Suns to a 92–85 victory over the Dallas Mavericks. He finished with 10 points and 8 rebounds.
- Ayton made his debut in the National Basketball Association (NBA) on October 17, 2018, and started all 36 minutes of that game, recording a season-high 6 assists, 18 points, 10 rebounds, a steal, and a block while leading the Phoenix Suns to a 121–100 victory over the Dallas Mavericks. He also stole one ball and blocked one shot.
- Ayton was handed a 25-game suspension on October 24, 2019, the day after the first game of the 2019–20 season, for failing a drug test and testing positive for a diuretic, which is a violation of the league’s anti-drug policy.
- Ayton would return from the team’s three-game suspension (due to COVID-19 protocols in the middle of January) with back-to-back nights as the team’s leading rebounder and scorer on January 18 and 20, 2021. This would come after Ayton had struggled on the offensive end earlier in the season but he would do so after returning from the suspension.
- Ayton was unable to reach an extension agreement with the Phoenix Suns over the offseason, which resulted in him becoming a restricted free agency. On July 14, 2022, he signed an offer sheet with the Indiana Pacers that was the richest in the history of the league. The offer sheet was for $133 million over four years.
- Ayton tied his season high with 31 points and 16 rebounds on February 4, 2023, when the Phoenix Suns defeated the Detroit Pistons 116–110. Ayton shot 13 of 15 from the field for his points and collected all 16 available rebounds. Ayton, Jrue Holiday, Toumani Camara, and a first-round draft pick in 2029 were sent to the Portland Trail Blazers on September 27, 2023.
- This deal was part of a three-team deal that also involved the Milwaukee Bucks receiving Damian Lillard, and the Phoenix Suns receiving Grayson Allen, Jusuf Nurki, Nassir Little, and Keon Johnson.
View this post on Instagram
Deandre Ayton Social Media Accounts
Deandre Ayton Net Worth:
Deandre Ayton net worth is (Approx) $35 million dollars. And is monthly salary $1 Million & Yearly Salary $4 Million.
Deandre Ayton Cars Collection:
- Lamborghini Urus
- Mercedes G500
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan
- Tesla Model X
- Dodge Charger Hellcat
- Dodge Challenger