Gerald Everett – Biography
Gerald Everett – Geovanni Gerald Rashard Everett is an American football tight end who was born on June 25, 1994. He currently plays for the Los Angeles Chargers of the National Football League (NFL). He received a football scholarship at South Alabama, where he played college football, and was selected by the Los Angeles Rams in the second round of the 2017 NFL Draft.
Gerald Everett – Biography & Personal Details
|Gerald Rashard Everett
|Date Of Birth
|25 June 1994
|Atlanta, Georgia, United States/
|29 years old (As 2023)
|Columbia High School (Georgia)
|Hutchinson Community College/
University of Alabama at Birmingham,
University of South Alabama
|Listening Music, Travelling, Playing Board Games
|American Football player
|Professional- 2017 Team Los Angeles Chargers
|#7 (Los Angeles Chargers)
|Los Angeles Chargers
Gerald Everett – Family, Relationship and Afair
Everett was born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia to Parents Alicia Wise and Gerald Everett.
He was a member of the Eagles’ basketball and track teams for all four years of his high school career, but he did not join the Eagles’ football team until his last year of high school.
Family & Marital Status
|Brother-George Gordon Everett, Gerald Gordon Everett, Frank Gordon Everett
Sister-Claire, Dorothy, Viola
|In Centimeters –190 cm
In Meters-1.90 m
In Feet and Inches –6′ 3″
|In Kg –113 kg
In Pounds –249 lbs
Gerald Everett Career
- Everett has been given the opportunity to participate in the Senior Bowl. He contributed to the South’s victory over the North by the score of 16–15 and had one grab for six yards. Unfortunately, he shared the title of having the smallest hand of any pass catcher at the Senior Bowl with Donnel Pumphrey, who had a height of 5 feet 8 inches.
- He participated in the NFL Combine and was successful in all of the needed drills for the combine. Everett also went to South Alabama’s Pro Day and tried again in the short shuttle and the broad jump, but he was unable to improve on the figures he had accumulated in the combine performance of both events.
- Experts and pundits on the NFL draft anticipated that he will be selected in the second or third round of the draft.
- In the 2017 NFL Draft, the Los Angeles Rams selected Everett in the second round with the 44th overall pick. This was Everett’s first year in the NFL. He was chosen as the fourth tight end in the draft, and he was the first player from South Alabama to ever be selected in the draft.
- Everett was given a deal with the Rams on June 13, 2017, that was worth a total of $6.04 million over four years. Of that total, $3.27 million was guaranteed, and he also received a signing bonus of $2.53 million.
- Everett had his first game in his NFL career with more than 100 receiving yards in Week 5 on Thursday Night Football against the Seattle Seahawks. Despite this, the Los Angeles Rams were defeated by the Seattle Seahawks by a score of 29–30.
- Everett finished with 136 receiving yards. In all for the 2019 season, he played in 13 games and recorded 37 receptions, 408 receiving yards, and two receiving touchdowns. In addition, he had a total of 408 receiving yards.
- Everett scored his first touchdown of his career on the ground in Week 4 of the 2020 campaign, which was a victory over the New York Giants by a score of 17–9.
- Everett played in 16 games during the 2020 season and finished with 41 receptions, 417 receiving yards, and one receiving touchdown. He also had a total of 417 receiving yards.
- Everett joined the Seattle Seahawks on a one-year deal on March 21, 2021, after signing a contract with the team on that date. He participated in 15 games, starting 12 of them, and finished his career with a total of 48 receptions for a career-high 478 yards and four touchdowns.
- On March 22, 2022, Everett signed a contract with the Los Angeles Chargers that was for $12 million over the course of two years.
Gerald Everett Social Media Accounts
Gerald Everett Net Worth:
|Net Worth (Approx.)
|$5 Million in 2023
|Monthly Income and Salary
|Yearly Income and Salary
Gerald Everett Cars Collection:
- Not Known