Jon Rahm – Biography
Jon Rahm – Jonathan Rahm Rodríguez, who was born on the 10th of November in 1994, is a professional golfer hailing from the Basque Country in Spain. The World Amateur Golf Ranking ranked him number one for a record sixty weeks at the time. Subsequently, he became the number one golfer in the world according to the Official World Golf Ranking.
He achieved this position for the first time after winning the Memorial Tournament in July of 2020. Rahm made history by being the first golfer from Spain to win the United States Open in June of 2021. By the year 2023, he had already won his second major tournament, which was the Masters Tournament. Rahm made the announcement that he will be joining LIV Golf on December 7th, 2023.
Jon Rahm – Biography & Personal Details
|Jon Rahm Rodríguez
|Date Of Birth
|10 November 1994
|29 years old (As 2023)
|ies ortega y gasset
|Arizona State University Tempe Campus
|Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications
|Playing soccer, canoeing, jai alai, and kung fu
|1 (19 July 2020) (52 weeks)
|PGA Tour wins
|European Tour wins
|Best Result in Masters Tournament
European Tour Race to Dubai winner (2019)
European Tour Golfer of the Year (2021)
European Tour Players’ Player of the Year (2019)
PGA Tour money list winner (2020)
Jon Rahm – Family, Relationship and Afair
The 10th of November, 1994 found Rahm being born in the town of Barrika, which is located in the autonomous community of the Basque Country situated in Spain.
The origin of Rahm’s surname may be traced back to a Swiss ancestor who relocated to Spain in the 1780s. On the other hand, his father is of Biscayan descent, while his mother is of Madrid descent.
With his American wife, Kelley, and their two sons, who were born in 2021 and 2022, Rahm enjoys a comfortable lifestyle in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Family & Marital Status
|Son-Eneko Cahill Rahm, Kepa Cahill Rodriguez
|In Centimeters –188 cm
In Meters-1.88 m
In Feet and Inches –6′ 2″
|In Kg –100 kg
In Pounds –220 lbs
Jon Rahm Career
- Following the conclusion of the United States Open, Rahm adopted a professional career, which meant that he was unable to participate in the Open Championship in 2016. Following that, Rahm participated in his first competition as a professional, which was the Quicken Loans National.
- He ended tied for third place, four strokes behind the winner, Billy Hurley III, in the competition. He had held or shared the lead for the first two rounds of the competition.
- Due to the fact that the Quicken Loans National was a part of the Open Qualifying Series, Rahm was able to recover entrance into The Open as a result of his finish.
- Late in the month of January 2017, Rahm won the Farmers Insurance Open by making an eagle putt on the final hole that was sixty feet long. This triumph was Rahm’s first PGA Tour victory.
- As a result of his victory, he moved up from 137th to 46th in the Official World Golf Ranking. In addition, he was granted entry for the Masters Tournament, The Players Championship, the PGA Championship, and the World Golf Championships.
- After competing in the final tournament of the 2017 European Tour season, Rahm became victorious in the DP World Tour Championship in Dubai.
- In recognition of his accomplishment of finishing as the highest-ranked rookie in the Race to Dubai, he was given the title of European Tour Rookie of the Year.
- At the beginning of 2018, Rahm competed in the Sentry Tournament of Champions at Kapalua, Hawaii, and finished in second place, eight strokes behind winning champion Dustin Johnson.
- The Open de España, which is part of the European Tour, was won by Rahm in April of 2018. It was in September of 2018 that Rahm became eligible to be a member of the European squad that will be competing in the Ryder Cup.
- At Le Golf National, which is located outside of Paris, France, the European team defeats the United States team by a score of 17.5 to 10.5 to win the Ryder Cup.
- Rahm and his partner Ryan Palmer were victorious at the Zurich Classic of New Orleans, which took place on the PGA Tour on April 28th, 2019.
- During the United States Open, which took place at Pebble Beach Golf Links in Pebble Beach, California, on June 16, 2019, Rahm finished tied for third place.
- Rahm’s victory in the Memorial Tournament, which took place on July 19, 2020, has propelled him to the top spot in the Official World Golf Ranking. After Seve Ballesteros, he became the second Spaniard to ever hold the number one spot in the world rankings.
- It was revealed on January 4, 2021 that Rahm has signed a multi-year arrangement with Callaway Golf Company. This brought an end to his affiliation with TaylorMade, which had begun when he turned professional. Every piece of clothes and equipment was included in the bargain.
- At the beginning of the year 2023, Rahm won the Sentry Tournament of Champions by shooting a final-round score of 63, which was two shots better than Collin Morikawa’s score. He overcame a deficit of six shots coming into the final round of competition.
- Two weeks later, he triumphed over Davis Thompson to win The American Express by a single shot since he shot 27 under par for the four rounds of the tournament. Rahm was in a position to win the Farmers Insurance Open the next week thanks to his strong performance.
- The Ryder Cup was held at Marco Simone Golf and Country Club in Italy in September, and Rahm was a member of the European team that competed in the tournament. With a score of 16.5–11.5, the European team emerged victorious.
- Rahm finished with a record of 2–0–2, including a draw in his Sunday singles match against Scottie Scheffler. Announcing his membership in LIV Golf, Rahm made the announcement on December 7th.
View this post on Instagram
Jon Rahm Social Media Accounts
|Jon Rahm Rodriguez
Jon Rahm Net Worth:
|Net Worth (Approx.)
|$53 million in 2023
|Monthly Income and Salary
|Yearly Income and Salary
Jon Rahm Cars Collection:
- Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 63
- Mercedes-Benz S450
- Mercedes-Benz GLE53 AMG
The European Tour
Surrey GU25 4LX