Justin Jefferson – Biography
Justin Jefferson – Justin Joshua Jefferson is a wide receiver for the Minnesota Vikings of the National Football League (NFL). He was born on June 16, 1999 and currently plays for the Vikings. During his time as a collegiate football player with the LSU Tigers, he was selected by the Vikings in the first round of the 2020 NFL Draft.
During his junior year, he led the Tigers to victory in the collegiate Football Playoff National Championship. In each of his first three seasons in the league, Jefferson has been selected for both the Pro Bowl and the All-Pro team. This represents his first three seasons in the league.
Justin Jefferson – Biography & Personal Details
|Justin Joshua Jefferson
|Date Of Birth
|16 June 1999
|Saint Rose, Louisiana, United States/
St. Rose, Louisiana
|24 years old (As 2023)
|Destrehan High School
|Louisiana State University
|Listening Music, Travelling, Reading Books and Doing Yoga
|American Football player
|2020, against the Green Bay Packers
|Offensive Player of the Year award,
Final candidate for the league MVP award
Justin Jefferson – Family, Relationship and Afair
Jefferson was born in Saint Rose, Louisiana, United States. Jordan and Rickey, two of his brothers, were also collegiate football players at LSU respectively.
John, their father, was a college basketball player who competed at the Division II level.
There was a dance called the Griddy that was added to Fortnite on April 27, 2021, and Jefferson was the first NFL player to play it.
Family & Marital Status
|Brother-Rickey Jefferson, Jordan Jefferson
Olivia Dunne (Ex-Gf)
|In Centimeters –185 cm
In Meters-1.85 m
In Feet and Inches –6’1″
|In Kg –92 kg
In Pounds –203 lbs
|Body Measurements (Approx.)
|Chest Size-42 inches
Waist Size-34 inches
Biceps Size-15 inches
Justin Jefferson College Career
- Jefferson was a member of the LSU football team for three years, during which time Ed Orgeron served as the head coach.
- When Jefferson originally arrived at LSU in 2017, he participated in only two games and did not register a single grab. However, in 2018, he became the team’s leading receiver with 54 receptions, 875 yards, and six touchdowns.
- Jefferson recorded nine receptions for 163 yards and three touchdowns in the Tigers’ second game of the 2019 season, which was a victory over Texas by a score of 45–38. The competition took place on the road.
- During the game against Florida on October 12, he recorded 10 receptions for 123 yards and a touchdown, which led to the victory by a score of 42–28.
- The Minnesota Vikings used the 22nd overall pick in the first round of the NFL Draft in 2020 to choose Jefferson. This choice was made in the first round.
- The Vikings had previously gained the 22nd selection as a result of a blockbuster transaction that involved the transfer of wide receiver Stefon Diggs to the Buffalo Bills. This move has been regarded by many people throughout the league as one of the “top win-win deals ever.”
- Within the first week of the season, Jefferson made his debut against the Green Bay Packers, where he recorded two receptions for a total of 26 yards.
- He made his first start of the season in a game against the Tennessee Titans in Week 3, when he had his first major breakthrough by finishing with 175 receiving yards and a touchdown on seven receptions. However, the Vikings were defeated by the Titans by a score of 30–31.
- Jefferson’s season got off to a solid start, as he recorded more over one hundred receiving yards in each of the first eight games of the season. These games were played against Los Angeles, Detroit, and Seattle.
- During Week 11, Jefferson was awarded the NFC Offensive Player of the Week award for his performance, which included eight receptions for 169 yards and two touchdowns in a victory over the Green Bay Packers by a score of 34–31.
- A loss against the Detroit Lions by a score of 29–27 occurred in Week 13, during which Jefferson caught 11 catches for a total of 182 yards and a touchdown.
- On April 25, 2023, the Vikings exercised their right to purchase the fifth-year option that was included in Jefferson’s rookie contract. During the first week of the 2023 regular season, Jefferson had nine receptions for a total of 150 yards.
- However, the team was defeated by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers by a score of 20–17. In Week 2, he recorded 11 receptions for 159 yards and a loss to the Philadelphia Eagles by a score of 34–28.
- This occurred within four days. In Week 3, he had seven receptions for 149 yards and a touchdown in the game against the Los Angeles Chargers.
- The game ended in a loss for the Chargers by a score of 28–24. In the fourth week of the season, he assisted on two touchdown receptions in the victory over the Carolina Panthers by a score of 21–13.
- As a result of a hamstring injury that Jefferson sustained during Week 5 of the season against the Kansas City Chiefs, the Vikings decided to place him on injured reserve on October 11, 2023.
- After being placed on injured reserve, Jefferson was activated by the Vikings on November 28, 2023. In Week 14, Jefferson made his return to the game against the Las Vegas Raiders. He managed to catch two catches for a total of 27 yards before leaving the game with a chest injury in the second quarter.
View this post on Instagram
Justin Jefferson Social Media Accounts
Justin Jefferson Net Worth:
|Net Worth (Approx.)
|Monthly Income and Salary
|Yearly Income and Salary
Justin Jefferson Cars Collection:
- Mercedes-Benz AMG GT