Lorenzo Pellegrini – Biography
Lorenzo Pellegrini is an Italian professional footballer who was born on June 19, 1996. He now plays as an offensive midfielder for Roma, a club in Serie A, which he captains, as well as for the Italy national team.
Pellegrini is a graduate of Roma’s youth program, having joined the club in 2007 and making his debut with the senior version of the team in 2015. In the latter part of that year, he took a transfer to Sassuolo, where he played in more than fifty matches across all competitions. He eventually came back to Roma in July of 2017.
Lorenzo Pellegrini – Biography & Personal Details
|Date Of Birth
|19 June 1996
|27 years old (As 2023)
|Local High School
|Erasmus University Rotterdam,
University of Amsterdam
|PhD from the VU University of Amsterdam
|Traveling, Swimming, Reading, Listening Music and exercising
|U19 against Germany in March 2014-15
|Italy national football team
|UEFA Europa Conference League: 2021–22
UEFA Europa League runner-up: 2022–23
Lorenzo Pellegrini – Family, Relationship and Afair
Pellegrini is the son of father Antonio Tonino Pellegrini.
There is a marriage between Pellegrini and Veronica Martinelli. In their relationship, they have two children.
Family & Marital Status
|22 May 2018
Father-Antonio Tonino Pellegrini
|They have Two Children
|In Centimeters –187 cm
In Meters-1.87 m
In Feet and Inches –6′ 2″
|In Kg –77 kg
In Pounds –170 lbs
Lorenzo Pellegrini Club Career
- Pellegrini, who was born in Rome and had issues with arrhythmia when he was a child, joined the youth academy of the local team Roma when he was nine years old.
- After having previously played for the club in the UEFA Youth League, Rudi Garcia, the manager of the club, gave him his first professional appearance on March 22, 2015, when he was only 18 years old. He came on as a replacement for Salih Ucan in the second half of a Serie A match against Cesena, which the team won 1-0.
- Sassuolo, a team that competes in Serie A, was the recipient of Pellegrini’s transfer on June 30, 2015, for a sum of 1.25 million euros.In accordance with the provisions of the transfer deal, Roma kept a buy-back clause, which gave the club the possibility to re-purchase Pellegrini at a later point in time.
- He made his first appearance for the club on November 8, 2015, when he started in a league match against Carpi that they won 1-0. The following month, he scored his first goal for the club when he scored in a match against Sampdoria that they won 3–0.
- He ended up playing for the team for a total of twenty games during the season, including one in the Coppa Italia, and he scored three goals.
- After registering six goals and four assists by the 10th of April in 2017, Pellegrini became the youngest player in the history of Serie A to have a hand in ten goals in a single season. This accomplishment occurred during the 2016–17 season.
- The buyback clause of ten million euros, which was contained in Pellegrini’s transfer agreement with Sassuolo, was exercised by Roma on June 30, 2017, in order to bring him back to Rome on a five-year contract.
- On the same day, Sassuolo acquired the services of Federico Ricci, a Roma youth product, for an upfront sum of three million euros.
- On December 1, 2017, Pellegrini scored his very first goal for the club, which was Roma’s third goal in a competitive league match against SPAL. The match ended with Roma winning 3–1.
- His team defeated Feyenoord by a score of 1-0 in the inaugural Europa Conference League final, which took place on May 25, 2022. Pellegrini served as the captain of Roma throughout this match.
- During that competition, he was also awarded the title of Player of the Season. Over the course of the Europa League final, which took place on May 31, 2023, he served as captain of his club. Unfortunately, they were defeated by Sevilla 4–1 on penalties after a 1–1 draw after extra time.
- Italy has been represented by Pellegrini at a number of different youth levels. He made his first appearance for the Under-19 team in March 2014, when they played Germany.
- After that, he had a brief stint with the U20 team in 2015, and shortly after that, on June 2 of the following year, he made his debut with the U21 team against France.
- During the unofficial friendly encounter that took place on May 31, 2017, he made his debut for the senior team. He came on as a substitute for Daniele Baselli at halftime, and the team went on to win the match by a score of 8–0 against San Marino.
- In the subsequent match, which took place on June 11th, he made his official debut by participating in Italy’s 5–0 victory over Liechtenstein at home in a World Cup qualifying match.
- After the month had passed, Luigi Di Biagio, the manager of the Italy under-21 team, decided to put him in the squad that would compete in the 2017 UEFA European Under-21 Championship. It was on June 18 that he scored the first goal for the country at the tournament.
- It was a bicycle kick that he scored in a victory over Denmark by a score of 2-0. Argentina was eliminated from the competition in the semi-finals after suffering a loss to Spain by a score of 3–1 on June 27. During the match, Pellegrini provided assistance to Federico Bernardeschi, who scored a temporary equalizer.
- After being promoted to the senior team for a period of two years, he was subsequently called back into the U21 squad for the 2019 UEFA European Under-21 Championship, which would be held on homeland soil.
- The first goal that Pellegrini scored with the senior Italy team was on September 5, 2019, when Italy defeated Armenia 3–1 on the road in a qualifying match for the Euro 2020 tournament.
- Roberto Mancini, Italy’s manager, confirmed his inclusion in the team’s roster for the UEFA Euro 2020 tournament in June of 2021. Later on, however, he had an injury that prevented him from participating in the championship tournament. Gaetano Castrovilli was selected to take his place.
View this post on Instagram
Lorenzo Pellegrini Social Media Accounts
Lorenzo Pellegrini Net Worth:
|Net Worth (Approx.)
|$4 Million in 2024
|Monthly Income and Salary
|Yearly Income and Salary
Lorenzo Pellegrini Cars Collection:
- Not Known