Luke Littler – Biography
Luke Littler – Luke Littler is a professional darts player from England who competes in events hosted by the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC). He was born on the 21st of January in 2007. Currently, he has the title of PDC World Youth Champion, and he holds the record for being the youngest player to ever win a match in both the WDF World Darts Championship and the PDC World Darts Championship.
In addition, he holds the record for being the youngest player to ever make it to the final of the PDC World Darts Championship. He is 16 years and 346 days old.
Luke Littler – Biography & Personal Details
|Luke TheNuke Littler
|Date Of Birth
|21 January 2007
|Runcorn, United Kingdom/
|16 years old (As 2023)
|Local High School
|Listening Music, Travelling Cooking and eating
|diet of kebabs, burgers and omelettes,
|Playing darts since
|“Greenlight” by Pitbull
Luke Littler – Family, Relationship and Afair
Following the purchase of a magnetic dart board from a pound shop by Littler’s father when he was 18 months old, Littler began playing darts.
Littler was born in Runcorn and reared in Warrington. When he was six years old, he achieved his first 180, and when he was thirteen, he finished with nine darts.
Family & Marital Status
|In Centimeters –178 cm
In Meters-1.78 m
In Feet and Inches –5’10”
|In Kg –70 kg
In Pounds –154 lbs
Luke Littler Career
- The England Youth Grand Prix and the Isle of Man Masters youth tournament were both under Littler’s control in 2019, and he was able to successfully defend his title in the following year, 2020. There were two titles by Littler that were featured on the 2020 JDC tour.
- Littler is also signed to the partners program “Elite1” that is organized by Target. During the month of September 2021, Littler triumphed in the young competition in the England Open and placed in second place in the British Pentathlon.
- Littler won his first seniors championship at the Irish Open in November 2021, defeating Barry Copeland by a score of 6–2 in legs. As a result, Littler qualified for the World Darts Federation World Darts Championship in 2022 in spite of the fact that he was only 14 years old.
- Littler triumphed over Eleanor Cairns in the championship match of the JDC Super 16 tournament, which took place in Milton Keynes at the end of January 2022. The young division at the Isle of Man Open was won by him in March of 2022, and he went on to compete in the finals of the Isle of Man Classic for the first time.
- During the 2022 World Darts Championship, Littler began his tournament as a seeded player from the second round. He won his first match against Ben Hazel by a score of 3–2 in sets.
- A match that Littler played in during the warm-up competition for the Welsh Open resulted in him hitting a 121.86 average. The following day, he triumphed in yet another adult competition, bringing his career total to three.
- Additionally, he triumphed over Jelle Klaasen in the final of the Romanian Classic in June 2022, prevailing by a score of 5–1 in legs. As a result of his success in the singles, team, and overall contests at the 2022 WDF Europe Cup Youth, he was awarded the gold medal in all three categories.
- In the final match of the third series of the MODUS Super Series, which took place in May 2023, Littler prevailed over Jacob Taylor by a score of 4–1.
- As a result of his victory over Colin Osborne in the championship match, which took place in August 2023, he was able to win the title for the second time.
- In the final of the 2023 PDC World Youth Championship, which took place in November 2023, Littler prevailed against Gian van Veen. The score was 6–4 at the end of the game.
- As a result of his placing in the PDC Development Tour, Littler was able to make his debut at the 2024 PDC World Darts Championship qualifying. In the first round of the tournament, he defeated Christian Kist, who had previously won the world championship.
- Both of these records were broken by him: the first was for the highest average by a debutant in the World Darts Championship, which he achieved with a score of 106.12, and the second was for the youngest champion ever. Andrew Gilding, the winner of the 2023 UK Open, was defeated by him in the second round by a score of 3–1.
- It was in the third round that he prevailed over Matt Campbell by a score of 4–1. In order to advance to the quarterfinals of his first PDC major, he defeated Raymond van Barneveld, a five-time world champion, by a score of 4–1 in the fourth round.
View this post on Instagram
Luke Littler Social Media Accounts
Luke Littler Net Worth:
|Net Worth (Approx.)
|$1 Million in 2024
|Monthly Income and Salary
|Yearly Income and Salary
Luke Littler Cars Collection:
- Not Known