Melissa Barrera Biography
Melissa Barrera – Melissa Barrera is an Mexican actress that was born on July 4th, 1990. She is most known for her appearances in the Mexican telenovelas Siempre tuya Acapulco and Tanto amor (2015), as well as the Mexican series Club de Cuervos, which is currently streaming on Netflix.
She is well known for her role as Sam Carpenter in the slasher films Scream and Scream VI , as well as for her main role in the Starz drama Vida and the musical film In the Heights. Her fame in Mexico is primarily based on her performance in the slasher films Scream and Scream VI. She attended the New York University Tisch School of the Arts for her training in musical theater.
Melissa Barrera Biography & Personal Details
|Melissa Barrera Martínez
|Date Of Birth
|4 July 1990
|33 years old (As 2023)
|Foundation of Monterrey
|New York University Tisch School of the Arts
|Playing Guitar, Surfing
|Actress / Singer
|2023 Nominee Imagen Award. Best Actress – Drama (Television) Keep Breathing.
2021 Nominee Imagen Award. Best Actress – Television (Comedy)
Melissa Barrera Career
- She received her education at the American School Foundation of Monterrey, where she participated in musical productions such as Grease, Aida, and Footloose while she was a student there. Her first appearance on television came in 2011, when she participated in the Mexican reality show La Academia, where she demonstrated her gift for singing.
- In 2013, she was a member of the duet Barrera y Sebastian, with whom she made her first album and had her first top 10 radio hit with their first single “Mamma Maria,” which was a rendition of a song originally released in the 1980s by Ricchi e Poveri. In 2015, she collaborated with the Mexican artist Kalimba to record the theme song “Volver a caer” for the serial Tanto amor that she was starring in.
- She had a starring role in the survival drama Keep Breathing, which premiered on Netflix on June 28, 2022 and consisted of six episodes. Barrera received the title of “scream queen” in 2022 as a result of her involvement in various horror media.
- During the same year, she made her debut in the lead role of Carmen in the film musical Carmen, which also starred Paul Mescal. The film, which was directed by Benjamin Millepied and premiered for the first time at the 2022 Toronto International Film Festival, also received international attention.
- In the next movie titled “The Collaboration,” Barrera will play the role of Maya. In the 2023 Anthony McCarten Broadway production, she stars opposite Jeremy Pope and Paul Bettany as Jean-Michel Basquiat and Andy Warhol, respectively, and they are reprising their roles from that production.
Melissa Barrera Family, Relationship and Afair
Tomas Barrera and Rossana Martinez are Barrera’s parents. Melissa Barrera is their daughter. Tomas Barrera is Melissa’s father, and Rossana Martinez is her mother. Melissa takes after both of her parents. Her mother and father hail from the United States.
In February of 2019, Barrera tied the knot with her longtime boyfriend and musical musician Paco Zazueta.
The first time the two people worked together was in 2011 on the set of La Academia, when they were both performing a cover of Enrique Iglesias’ song “Cuando Me Enamoro” for the fourth episode of the show. In September of that year, they quickly started dating one other. In June of 2017, the couple made the happy news public by posting on Instagram.
|In Centimeters –170 cm
In Meters-1.7 m
In Feet and Inches –5′ 7″
|In Kg –55 kg
In Pounds –121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (Approx.)
Family & Marital Status
|Married (M. 2019)
|Xavier Zazueta (Ex-Bf)
Melissa Barrera Social Media
Melissa Barrera Net Worth:
Melissa Barrera net worth is (Approx) $7 Million dollars. And is monthly salary $35,000, & Yearly Salary $0.3 Million.
Melissa Barrera Cars Collection:
- Her Car Collection is Not Known
United Talent Agency
9336 Civic Center Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210-3604