Patrick Kane – Biography
Patrick Kane – Patrick Timothy Kane II is a professional ice hockey right winger from the United States of America. He was born on November 19, 1988. He is currently an unrestricted free agent. His most recent team in the National Hockey League (NHL) was the New York Rangers, where he played all of his games.
The Chicago Blackhawks used the first overall pick in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft to select him. He was the first player taken overall. Additionally, Kane competed for the United States of America in the Winter Olympics in both 2010 and 2014.
Since joining the Blackhawks in 2010, Kane has been a part of the team that has won three Stanley Cups: in 2010, 2013, and 2015. In 2013, he was also awarded the Conn Smythe Trophy for being the most valuable player of the playoffs.
Patrick Kane – Biography & Personal Details
|Patrick Timothy Kane II
|Date Of Birth
|19 November 1988
|Buffalo, New York, United States/
Buffalo, New York
|35 years old (As 2023)
|Saunders Secondary School,
Huron High School,
Detroit Country Day School
|Golf, Travelling, Playing Video Games
|Ice Hockey Player
|NHL- October 2007 against the Minnesota Wild
|New York Rangers
|Calder Memorial Cup in 2008,
Conn Smythe Trophy in 2013,
The Hart Memorial Trophy in 2016,
The Art Ross Trophy in 2016,
The Ted Lindsay Award in 2016
Patrick Kane – Family, Relationship and Afair
In the city of Buffalo, New York, Kane was born to his parents, Donna and Patrick “Tiki” Kane.Early on in his life, Kane showed an interest in the sport of hockey. His father was a season ticket holder for the Buffalo Sabres, and he would not hesitate to take his family to games when they were scheduled.
Kane is the youngest of three sisters, and their names are Jacqueline, Jessica, and Erica. He was a student at Detroit Country Day School, but he dropped out before he could graduate.
A boy named Patrick was born to Kane and his girlfriend, Amanda Grahovec, in November of 2020. This child is the only child that the couple has together.
Family & Marital Status
Father-Patrick Kane, Sr.
Sister-Erica Kane, Jacqueline Kane, Jessica Kane
|Son-Patrick Timothy Kane III
|In Centimeters –178 cm
In Meters-1.78 m
In Feet and Inches –5′ 10″
|In Kg –82 kg
In Pounds –181 lbs
Patrick Kane Career
- The Buffalo Saints 14U AAA hockey club was where Kane was a member of the team. After watching Kane compete in a tournament, Donnie Harkness, the head coach of the Honeybaked 16U AAA hockey club, personally invited him to join his team in Michigan. Kane was a member of another team in Michigan.
- Kane moved to Detroit, Michigan, while he was just 14 years old in order to play with Honeybaked during the period of the 2003–2004 season. While he was living in Detroit, he shared a home with Pat Verbeek, a former National Hockey League player.
- Kane considers Verbeek to be a mentor, and he was one of the primary reasons he moved to Detroit. Honeybaked finished the season with a record of 66–3–1, with Kane contributing 83 goals and 77 assists to the team’s total.
- As a result of his achievements, the London Knights decided to select him in the fifth round of the 2004 Ontario Hockey League (OHL) Midget Draft, which was the 88th overall pick.
- Kane did not commit to playing for the squad and instead participated in the United States National squad Development Program (NTDP), which was headquartered in the state of Michigan.
- On October 4, 2007, Kane made his debut in the National Hockey League against the Minnesota Wild.
- Two days later, playing against Dominik Hašek of the Detroit Red Wings, he not only recorded his first assist but also his first shootout goal, which turned out to be the game-winning goal. After defeating José Théodore of the Colorado Avalanche, he scored his first goal in the National Hockey League on October 19.
- The Chicago Tribune published an article in May 2009 stating that Kane would be the featured athlete on the cover of EA Sports’ video game NHL 10.
- During the final season of his initial rookie deal, which was on December 3, 2009, Kane reportedly signed a contract extension with Chicago that was for $31.5 million over five years during that season.
- During the lockout that occurred in the National Hockey League in 2012–2013, Kane played for a Swiss team called EHC Biel. He signed a contract with the club on October 24, 2012.
- With Tyler Seguin, Biel’s second player in the National Hockey League, Kane scored 13 goals and had 10 assists in a total of 20 games played in the National League A. Kane also participated in the Spengler Cup in 2012 while playing for HC Davos.
- When Kane was playing against the St. Louis Blues on March 19, 2014, he was involved in a collision with Brenden Morrow, which resulted in an injury to his left leg. During the remainder of the regular season, he was unable to participate, although he did return for the playoffs in 2014.
- Assisting on a goal scored by Brandon Saad, Kane collected his 1,000th point in his career in the National Hockey League on January 19, 2020, while playing against the Winnipeg Jets. Along with Stan Mikita, Bobby Hull, and Denis Savard, Kane accomplished the feat of becoming the fourth player in the history of the Blackhawks franchise to reach that milestone while playing for the team.
- In a deal that took place on February 28, 2023, Kane and prospect Cooper Zech were sent to the New York Rangers in exchange for a conditional second-round pick in the 2023 NHL Entry Draft, a fourth-round pick, and defenseman Andy Welinski. This marked the end of Kane’s 16-year run with the Chicago Blackhawks.
- While the Rangers were defeated by the New Jersey Devils in seven games during the postseason, he assisted on five goals and scored one goal during that time.
- After the Rangers were eliminated from the playoffs in the first round, Pat Brisson made the announcement that Kane had successfully undergone hip resurfacing surgery and will be out of action for four to six months as he recovers.
Patrick Kane Social Media Accounts
Patrick Kane Net Worth:
|Net Worth (Approx.)
|$28 million in 2023
|Monthly Income and Salary
|Yearly Income and Salary
Patrick Kane Cars Collection:
- Hummer H2
- Chevrolet Camaro
2000 Avenue of The Stars
Los Angeles, CA 90067-4700