Patrick Mahomes – Biography
Patrick Mahomes – Patrick Lavon Mahomes II is an American football quarterback who was born on September 17, 1995. He currently plays for the Kansas City Chiefs, who are members of the National Football League (NFL). The son of former Major League Baseball (MLB) pitcher Pat Mahomes, he attended Texas Tech University, where he participated in both collegiate football and baseball.
After completing his sophomore year, he decided to stop playing baseball and devote his time entirely on football. During his junior season, he led all players in NCAA Division I FBS in numerous categories, including total touchdowns (53), passing yards, and passing touchdowns alone (5052). In the 2017 NFL Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs chose him with the tenth overall pick of the draft.
Patrick Mahomes – Biography & Personal Details
|Patrick Lavon Mahomes II
|Magic” and “The Grim Reaper
|Date Of Birth
|17 September 1995
|Tyler, Texas, United States/
|28 years old (As 2023)
|Whitehouse High School in Whitehouse, Texas
|Texas Tech University
|Ketchup, collects sneakers, and is pretty good at beer pong
|American Football player
|Professional- 2017 Kansas City Chiefs
|Kansas City Chiefs
|Associated Press NFL Offensive Player of the Year Award (2019)
Sports Illustrated Sportsperson of the Year (2020)
AFC Offensive Player of the Week (2021)
First Team Offense Award (2022)
AP Most Valuable Player (2023)
Best NFL Player ESPY Award (2023)
Patrick Mahomes – Family, Relationship and Afair
Mahomes’s father Pat played in the Major Leagues of Baseball at one point in his career. Mahomes is the godson of former Major League pitcher LaTroy Hawkins, who played for the Minnesota Twins with Mahomes’s father. Hawkins was also Mahomes’s father’s teammate.
Jackson, who is his younger brother, is also successful on several social media platforms.
On the day that Patrick Mahomes earned his Super Bowl LIV title ring, September 1, 2020, Mahomes popped the question to Brittany Matthews, the girl he had been in love with since high school, in a suite at Arrowhead Stadium.
The happy pair exchanged their vows on March 12th, 2022. They are parents to a son in addition to a daughter.
Family & Marital Status
|12 March 2022
Son-Patrick “Bronze” Lavon Mahomes III
|In Centimeters –188 cm
In Meters-1.88 m
In Feet and Inches –6’2″
|In Kg –102 kg
In Pounds –225 lbs
Patrick Mahomes Career
- The vast majority of analysts and scouts agreed that Mahomes will be selected in either the first or second round of the draft.
- While participating in the throwing drills at the NFL Scouting Combine, his passes were timed at 60 miles per hour, which tied him with Logan Thomas and Bryan Bennett for the title of having thrown the fastest pass ever recorded at the combine.SI.com, ESPN, and NFLDraftScout.com all ranked Mahomes as the third best quarterback, and NFLDraftScout.com placed him in fourth place.
- On the day of his pro day at Texas Tech, representatives from 28 NFL teams were there. During the process of selecting players for the draft, he quickly rose to become one of the most intriguing prospects and had the most private workouts and official team visits of any prospect in 2017.
- Bruce Arians, head coach of the Arizona Cardinals; Sean Payton, head coach of the New Orleans Saints; Bill Lazor, quarterbacks coach for the Cincinnati Bengals; and coaches from the Los Angeles Chargers, Cleveland Browns, Chicago Bears, and Pittsburgh Steelers were among the coaches with whom he worked out and met.
- Mahomes was signed by the Chiefs on July 20, 2017, to a contract that included a signing bonus of $10.08 million and guaranteed compensation totaling $16.42 million over four years.
- The Chiefs exercised their right to keep Patrick Mahomes under contract for a fifth season on April 30, 2020. On July 6, he signed a ten-year deal with a total value of $503 million, which included $477 million in guaranteed compensation and an additional $26 million in potential bonuses. This agreement will remain in effect through the 2031 season.
- It is presently the richest contract in the history of American professional sports, having surpassed Mike Trout’s 12-year, $426.5 million contract with the Los Angeles Angels as the previous record holder.
- Mahomes renegotiated the terms of his contract on March 12, 2021, which resulted in a savings of $17 million in salary cap space for the Chiefs.
- Mahomes was named the AFC Offensive Player of the Week for his performance in week 1, in which he led the Chiefs to a 33–29 victory over the Cleveland Browns with three throwing touchdowns, one rushing score, and 337 total yards.
- He threw his first interception of the month of September during the Chiefs’ game against the Baltimore Ravens in week 2, which was the Chiefs’ second loss of the season. It was the first time in Mahomes’ career that he had been defeated in the month of September, and the score was 36–35.
- Mahomes and the Chiefs reached an agreement on September 18, 2023 to renegotiate the terms of his deal, which will now pay him a total of $210.6 million between the years 2023 and 2026. This sum represents the most money ever awarded to an NFL player over a duration of four seasons.
- Mahomes became the player in NFL history who reached that milestone the quickest by passing for his 200th career touchdown in week 4 against the New York Jets. He did so in just his 84th start, making him the fastest player to reach that milestone.
- Because of his 51 yards gained on the ground during the game, he was able to surpass Alex Smith’s record for the most career running yards gained by a quarterback held by the team.
View this post on Instagram
Patrick Mahomes Social Media Accounts
|Patrick Mahomes II
Patrick Mahomes Net Worth:
|Net Worth (Approx.)
|$70 million in 2023
|Monthly Income and Salary
|Yearly Income and Salary
Patrick Mahomes Cars Collection:
- Lamborghini Urus
- Rolls Royce Cullinan
- Ferrari 812 Superfast
- Genesis G70
Patrick Mahomes II
15 and the Mahomies Foundation
1701 Directors Boulevard
Austin, TX 78744