Rebecca Loos Biography
Rebecca Loos – Rebecca Loos is a media personality and a former glamour model from the Netherlands. Her allegations that she had an affair with the married footballer David Beckham while working as his personal assistant brought her to the attention of the public for the first time.
As a result of the charges, Loos was featured in many forms of media, including reality television shows, magazine covers, and other publications, for the subsequent few years.
Rebecca Loos Biography & Personal Details
|Rebecca Loos Bartholdi
|Date Of Birth
|19 June 1977
|46 years old (As 2023)
|Local High School
|Doing Yoga, running, biking and hiking and foraging for wild food
|Model, media personality, Actress
Rebecca Loos Family, Relationship and Afair
Although Loos was born in Madrid, Spain, he ultimately obtained Dutch citizenship.Her father, Leonard Loos Bartholdi, was a diplomat in the Netherlands, and her mother, Elizabeth Loos, hails from Surrey in England. She was named after her father.
Loos met the man who would become her future husband, the Norwegian doctor Sven Christjar Skaiaa, while she was working on the movie 71 Graden Noord.
She moved to Norway in 2009, but has only made sporadic appearances in the media since she became pregnant in 2009.
Family & Marital Status
Father-Leonard Loos Bartholdi
|Brother-John Charles Loos
|Sven Christjar Skaiaa
|David Beckham (Ex-Bf)
|In Centimeters –170 cm
In Meters-1.70 m
In Feet and Inches –5′ 7″
|In Kg –56 kg
In Pounds –123 lbs
|Figure Measurements (Approx.)
Rebecca Loos Career
- When David Beckham moved to Real Madrid in July of 2003, Loos was promoted to the position of personal assistant to Beckham, who had previously served as captain of the England national football team.
- Her position was terminated a few months later, and Loos then gave an interview to the British tabloid daily News of the World in April 2004, stating that she and Beckham had engaged in an affair that lasted for four months while he was still married to his wife Victoria.
- This interview was published in the same month that Loos’s work was terminated. Beckham denied the allegations and called them “ludicrous,” but he did not contest the report in court. The allegations were never verified, and Beckham did not bring a legal challenge to them.
- In October 2004, Loos made a contentious appearance on the reality television show The Farm, which was a variation of the show Celebrity Farm that was broadcast on Raidió Teilifs Éireann.
- In 2005, Loos was a contestant on the reality television show Celebrity Love Island, which was shown on the ITV network. In the same year, Loos participated in a simulated wedding ceremony with American fashion model Jenny Shimizu to protest against America’s ban on same-sex marriage for the television program Power Lesbian UK. The ceremony was filmed for the television program.
- In 2007, Loos competed in the Spanish localization of the reality competition Survivor and finished in third place. She made her debut on the show Cirque de Celebrite, which airs on Sky TV, in November of that year. During that episode, she was one of two new participants that were brought in halfway through the series.
- Loos appeared as a guest on The Podge and Rodge Show in the year 2008. She had a role in the September release of the Dutch feature film titled “My Father Is a Detective,” which translates to “My Father Is a Detective” in English.
- She competed in the Dutch version of 71 Degrees North, which is known as 71 Graden Noord, in the month of October.
- Loos has been featured on the covers of a variety of men’s publications and lad mags, including Playboy, FHM, Nuts, and Zoo Weekly, amongst others.
View this post on Instagram
Rebecca Loos Social Media Accounts
Rebecca Loos Net Worth:
|Net Worth (Approx.)
|$6 Million in 2023
|Monthly Income and Salary
|Yearly Income and Salary
Rebecca Loos Cars Collection:
- Not Known