Stephen Curry Biography
Stephen Curry – Wardell Stephen Curry II is an American professional basketball player who now works for the Golden State Warriors of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He was born on March 14, 1988 in the United States. Curry is recognized with revolutionizing the sport of basketball by encouraging teams and individuals to take a greater number of three-point shots.
He is widely acknowledged as the greatest shooter of all time and as one of the greatest players of all time. He has won the NBA championship four times, is a two-time NBA Most Valuable Player (MVP), has been named the MVP of the NBA Finals and the NBA All-Star Game, has been selected to the NBA All-Star squad nine times, and has been named to the All-NBA team nine times, including four times on the first team.
Stephen Curry Biography & Personal Details
|Wardell Stephen Curry II
|Baby-Faced Assassin, Steph, Chef Curry, The Golden Boy
|Seven-time NBA All-Star, two-time NBA Most Valuable Player, and three-time NBA champion
|Date Of Birth
|14 March 1988
|Akron, Ohio, United States/
|35 years old (As 2023)
|Charlotte Christian School
|Bachelor’s degree in sociology
|Watching Movies, Travelling and Playing Board Games
|Basketball Player, Actor
|Professional Debut- 8 July 2009 Golden State Warriors
|Golden State Warriors
|NBA Most Valuable Player Award (2016),
NBA Finals Most Valuable Player Award (2022),
Assist of the Year Fan Award (2017),
NAACP Image Award – Jackie Robinson Sports Award (2021)
Stephen Curry Family, Relationship and Afair
Curry was born to Sonya and Dell Curry, his parents. At the time of his birth, his father was a player for the Cleveland Cavaliers, and he was delivered at Summa Akron City Hospital in Akron, Ohio.
He spent the majority of his childhood in Charlotte, North Carolina, where his father played the majority of his National Basketball Association career for the Charlotte Hornets. Curry and his younger brother Seth frequently accompanied Dell to his games, and during the warm-ups, the three of them would shoot hoops with the Hornets.
Family & Marital Status
|30 July 2011
|In Centimeters –188 cm
In Meters-1.88 m
In Feet and Inches –6′ 2″
|In Kg –84 kg
In Pounds –185 lbs
|Body Measurements (Approx.)
Stephen Curry Career
- On June 25, 2009, Curry was chosen by the Golden State Warriors with the seventh overall choice in the 2009 NBA draft. This occurred on the same day. During the 2009–10 season, he played in a total of 80 games and started 77 of those games, averaging 17.5 points, 4.5 rebounds, 5.9 assists, and 1.90 steals in 36.2 minutes per game.
- Curry played in 74 games during the 2010–2011 season, all of which he started. He had a season average of 18.6 points, 3.9 rebounds, 5.8 assists, and 1.47 steals in 33.6 minutes per game.
- Curry extended his contract with the Warriors by signing a new one that was good for four years and $44 million prior to the start of the 2012–13 season. Because of Curry’s injury history, many basketball writers at the time regarded the move as a potentially hazardous one for Golden State.
- Steve Kerr, a former player in the NBA and current general manager, was chosen by the Warriors to take over the head coaching position prior to the start of the 2014–2015 season.
- Golden State became a serious contender for the NBA championship when head coach Steve Kerr made significant adjustments to the team’s game plans. These adjustments included playing at a faster pace and allowing Stephen Curry greater leeway to shoot the ball.
- Due to an injury, Stephen Curry was only able to participate in the first half of Games 1 and 4, but the Golden State Warriors were still able to go past the first round of the playoffs in 2016. Due to an injury to his right medial collateral ligament, he was unable to participate in the first three games of the second round.
- Curry became the first NBA player to sign a supermax contract worth more than $200 million on July 1, 2017, when he agreed to an agreement with the Warriors that would pay him a total of $201 million over the course of five years. On July 25, he put his signature on the contract in an official capacity.
- On the night of December 27, 2020, Curry led the Warriors to a victory over the Chicago Bulls by scoring 36 points in the game’s final tally of 129–128. With this game, he became one of only three players in the history of the NBA to have scored more than 2,500 career three-pointers.
- The other two players are Ray Allen and Reggie Miller. In a game against the Portland Trail Blazers on January 3, 2021, Curry scored a career-high 62 points and led his team to a 137–122 victory.
- Curry was kicked out of the game for the third time in his career on January 25, 2023, after tossing a mouthpiece into the stands with 1:14 left in the fourth quarter during the Warriors’ 122–120 victory over the Memphis Grizzlies. The incident was the third time that Curry had been kicked out of a game during his career.
View this post on Instagram
Stephen Curry Social Media Accounts
Stephen Curry Net Worth:
|Net Worth (Approx.)
|$160 million in 2023
|Monthly Income and Salary
|Yearly Income and Salary
Stephen Curry Cars Collection:
- 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS
- Porsche Panamera Turbo S
- Mercedes-AMG G55
- Tesla Model X 90D
- Land Rover Range Rover
- Cadillac Escalade ESV
- Infiniti Q50 Red Sport 400
Octagon Sports – Basketball
7950 Jones Branch Drive
McLean, VA 22107