Timothée Chalamet Biography
Timothée Chalamet– Timothée Hal Chalamet is a French-American actor who was born on December 27, 1995 in the United States. Among the many honors that have been bestowed upon him are nominations for the Academy Award, the Golden Globe Award, and the BAFTA Film Award a total of three times.
In 2012, when he was still a teenager, Chalamet made his first appearance on television, in an episode of the drama series Homeland. In the same year, he made his debut in the film Men, Women, and Children, a comedy-drama, as well as appeared in the science fiction blockbuster Interstellar, directed by Christopher Nolan.
Call Me by Your Name, a coming-of-age film directed by Luca Guadagnino, is what brought Chalamet to the notice of people all over the world. For his performance as the primary character, a lovestruck teenager, Chalamet was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actor.
Timothée Chalamet Biography & Personal Details
|Timothée Hal Chalamet
|Date Of Birth
|27 December 1995
|Hell’s Kitchen, New York, United States
|27 years old (As 2023)
|Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School/ Gallatin School of Individualized Study
|Playing the piano, Listening Music, Travelling
|Russian Jewish, half Austrian
|Comedy-drama- Men, Women & Children in 2014
|Lucille Lortel Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Play (2016)
Gotham Independent Film Award for Breakthrough Performer (2017)
Best Male Lead (2018)
Timothée Chalamet Career
- Before making his debut on television in an episode of the long-running police procedural series Law & Order (2009), Chalamet featured in various commercials and acted in two horror short films called Sweet Tooth and Clown when he was a toddler. He also played a victim of a murder in one of those episodes. After that, he appeared in a supporting capacity in the television movie Loving Leah (2009). In 2011, he made his debut on stage in the play The Talls, which was an off-Broadway production of a coming-of-age comedy set in the 1970s.
- In the play, he played a sexually curious young boy who was 12 years old at the time. According to the chief theatre critic for the New York Daily News, “Chalamet hilariously captures a tween’s awakening curiosities about sex.” In the drama series Royal Pains and the thriller series Homeland, in which he played the role of Finn Walden, the defiant son of the Vice President, he appeared as a recurrent character in the year 2012. Chalamet, along with the other members of the ensemble, was considered for a nomination for a SAG Award in the category of Best Ensemble.
- In 2014, Chalamet made his debut in the film industry with a supporting role in Men, Women, and Children, directed by Jason Reitman. In the same year, he appeared in the film Interstellar, directed by Christopher Nolan, playing the part of Tom Cooper, the son of the character played by Matthew McConaughey. The movie was well welcomed by critics, who complimented the performers on their performances, and it made more than 700 million dollars in revenue all over the world.
- Also in 2014, Chalamet appeared in the comedic film Worst Friends in a supporting role. The film, which was only shown in a select number of theaters, was well appreciated by critics. After that, the following year, Chalamet had a co-starring role in the fantasy thriller One & Two, directed by Andrew Droz Palermo. The film had its world premiere at the Berlin International Film Festival, where it was met with mixed reviews, prior to its limited theatrical distribution.
- Pamela Romanowsky’s The Adderall Diaries gave him his next opportunity to perform, in which he portrayed a younger version of the character Stephen Elliott, who was played by James Franco. In his final appearance of 2015, Chalamet portrayed Charlie Cooper, the morose grandson of the characters played by Diane Keaton and John Goodman in the Christmas comedy Love the Coopers, which was met with unfavorable reviews.
Timothée Chalamet Family, Relationship and Afair
Timothée Hal Chalamet was born in New York City on December 27, 1995, and he spent his childhood years in the Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood of Manhattan Plaza, an artists’ building that received financial support from the federal government. Pauline Chalamet, his older sister, also pursued a career in the entertainment industry. His mother, Nicole Flender, is a New Yorker of the third generation.
She is of half Russian Jewish and half Austrian Jewish origin, and she was born and raised in the city. Flender is a real estate agent for The Corcoran Group, in addition to having a background as a dancer on Broadway. She received her bachelor’s degree in French from Yale University, and she has previously worked as a dance instructor and as a language instructor.
His French father, Marc Chalamet, is a former New York correspondent for Le Parisien and currently works as an editor for the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF).The amount of time that Chalamet spends in each city is approximately equal. In spite of the enormous amount of attention from the media and interest from the general public, he only infrequently addresses the romantic aspects of his personal life.
Family & Marital Status
|Lily Rose Depp (Ex-Gf)
Lourdes Leon (Ex-Gf)
Kylie Jenner (Ex-Gf)
|In Centimeters –178 cm
In Meters-1.78 m
In Feet and Inches –5’10”
|In Kg –68 kg
In Pounds –150 lbs
|Body Measurements (Approx.)
|Chest Size-41 inches
Waist Size-33 inches
Biceps Size-14 inches
Timothée Chalamet Social Media Accounts
Timothée Chalamet Net Worth:
Timothée Chalamet net worth is (Approx) $25 million dollars. And is monthly salary $2,00,000 & Yearly Salary $3 million.
Timothée Chalamet Cars Collection:
- Chevrolet Tahoe
- BMW Z3
- BMW 5-Series
- Land Rover Discovery
- Audi Q5
- Audi TT S
- Lexus NX
United Talent Agency
9336 Civic Center Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210-3604