Trent Alexander-Arnold – Biography
Trent Alexander-Arnold – Trent John Alexander-Arnold is an English professional footballer who was born on October 7, 1998. He now plays as a right back for Liverpool, who competes in the Premier League, as well as for the England national football team. He is regarded as one of the top right backs in the world, and he is famous for the variety of passes, crosses, and assists that he can make. Due to the fact that he possesses such qualities, he has on occasion been used as a midfielder for both his club and his country.
In 2004, Alexander-Arnold became a member of Liverpool’s youth program and went on to serve as captain for the club at many age levels. At the age of 18, he made his debut for the senior team in 2016. Since then, he has participated in back-to-back finals of the UEFA Champions League, winning the most recent one and being nominated to the Champions League Squad of the Season.
Trent Alexander-Arnold – Biography & Personal Details
|Trent John Alexander-Arnold
|Date Of Birth
|7 October 1998
|West Derby, Liverpool, United Kingdom/
West Derby, Liverpool
|25 years old (As 2023)
|St Matthew’s Catholic Primary School,
Rainhill High School
|St Mary’s College, Crosby
|Playing chess, Listening Music, Travelling
|6 june 2018 (England National Football Team)
|#66 (Liverpool F.C.)
#18 (England national football team)
|FIFA Club World Cup,
UEFA Champions League, UEFA Super Cup,
FA Cup and League Cup
Trent Alexander-Arnold – Family, Relationship and Afair
Alexander-Arnold was born to Parnets Michael Arnold and Dianne Alexander. Marcel, who is three years younger than him, is one of his brothers.
Tyler, who is four years his senior and works as his agent, is one of his brothers.
He is the nephew of John Alexander, a footballer who formerly played for Reading and Millwall and who later served as the club secretary for Manchester United.
Family & Marital Status
|In Centimeters –175 cm
In Meters-1.75 m
In Feet and Inches –5′ 9″
|In Kg –72 kg
In Pounds –159 lbs
Trent Alexander-Arnold Club Career
- Alexander-Arnold made his debut in the professional game on October 25, 2016, against Tottenham Hotspur in the fourth round of the English Football League Cup. Prior to this, he had participated in Liverpool’s pre-season tour of the United States.
- Before he was replaced by the first-choice right back Nathaniel Clyne in the 68th minute, he received a yellow card for a foul that he committed in the first half against Ben Davies. Afterwards, he admitted that the foul could have resulted in his being sent off.
- Alexander-Arnold was given the opportunity to alternate with Joe Gomez in the early stages of the 2017–18 season because regular right-back Clyne sustained a major back injury in the buildup to the season.
- This allowed Alexander-Arnold to play more minutes than he would have otherwise. On August 15, 2017, he scored his first goal for the club as he fired home from a free kick in a victory over Bundesliga team 1899 Hoffenheim in the first leg of the Champions League play-off round. The match ended with a score of 2–1.
- Alexander-Arnold started the 2019–20 season with his position as Liverpool’s right back firmly secured, and he assisted Divock Origi’s goal in the club’s opening game victory over Norwich City, which the club won 4–1.
- In the match against Leeds United that took place on April 17, 2023, Alexander-Arnold recorded his 50th assist while playing for his club in the Premier League.
- Alexander-Arnold made history on April 30, 2023, by becoming the first player in Premier League history to assist on a goal in five straight matches for a second time. However, at the conclusion of the 2022–23 season, Liverpool was eliminated from contention for a spot in the UEFA Champions League by a razor-thin margin.
- Alexander-Arnold was appointed Liverpool’s new vice-captain on July 31, 2023, following the departure of James Milner as the club’s previous vice-captain. He will serve as Virgil van Dijk’s deputy in this role.
- At Etihad Stadium on November 25, 2023, he scored his first goal of the Premier League season, an equalizer against Manchester City in a match that ended 1-1.
- Alexander-Arold has competed for England at multiple levels of junior competition, including the FIFA U-17 World Cup, which was held in Chile in 2015.
- Additionally, he scored three goals for the England Under-19 team, including one against Spain and two against Croatia, the latter of which helped England qualify for the 2017 UEFA European Under-19 Championship.
- Alexander-Arnold was invited to practice with the senior national team for the very first time in March of 2018, while he was still a member of the U21 team. This was in preparation for the senior team’s friendlies against Italy and the Netherlands.
- In May of 2018, he was given his first call-up when Gareth Southgate selected him to be a part of the group that will compete in the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- Alexander-Arnold scored his first goal for England’s senior team in a friendly international match against the United States on November 15, 2018, at Wembley Stadium. The match was hosted in honor of Wayne Rooney and was a three-nil victory for England over the United States.
- By doing so, and at the age of 20 years, 39 days, he became the youngest Liverpool player to score for the national team since Michael Owen in 1999. His predecessor held the record for the youngest Liverpool player to score for the national team.
- On November 10, 2022, he was selected to be a part of the 26-man England squad that would compete in the 2022 FIFA World Cup. where he played in only one match, which was the group stage match against Wales.
- On June 16, 2023, Alexander-Arnold scored a goal from a long range in the UEFA Euro 2024 qualifiers against Malta. Jacob Steinberg of the Guardian said that Alexander-Arnold “oozed class” after his performance. The match resulted in a 4–0 victory for England.
- The following game saw Alexander-Arnold take on the ‘Number 10’ role once again, and he received similar plaudits for his performance.
View this post on Instagram
Trent Alexander-Arnold Social Media Accounts
Trent Alexander-Arnold Net Worth:
|Net Worth (Approx.)
|$5 million in 2023.
|Monthly Income and Salary
|Yearly Income and Salary
Trent Alexander-Arnold Cars Collection:
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe
- Range Rover Evoque Overfinch Version
- Bentley Flying Spur
- Audi A4