Tyreek Hill Biography
Tyreek Hill – Tyreek Hill is an American wide receiver for the Miami Dolphins of the National Football League (NFL). He was born on March 1, 1994, and now plays for the team. During the 2016 NFL Draft, Hill was taken by the Kansas City Chiefs in the fifth round of selections. He participated in collegiate football at Garden City, Oklahoma State, and West Alabama, among other schools.
Hill, a former standout in track and field, played mostly as a return specialist during his rookie season in the NFL, but he has since moved to playing wide receiver exclusively. Following his first year in the league, he was given the moniker “Cheetah” because of his lightning-fast pace.
Tyreek Hill Biography & Personal Details
|Date Of Birth
|1 March 1994
|Pearson, Georgia, United States/
|29 years old (As 2023)
|Coffee High School
|Garden City Community College,
Oklahoma State University
|Eggs, nuts, meat, seeds, oatmeal, chicken, salmon, and vegetables
|American Football player, Sprinter
|Professional debut- 2016
|He receive quarterback award
Tyreek Hill Family, Relationship and Afair
Tyreek Hill was born to Anesha Sanchez and Derrick Shaw. His mother’s maiden name was Hill.
Hill and Crystal Espinal announced their engagement in the month of September 2018.
Family & Marital Status
|Crystal Espinal (Ex-fiance)
|Son-Zev Carter, Twins Nakeem, Tyreek Hill Jr.
|In Centimeters –178 cm
In Meters-1.78 m
In Feet and Inches –5’10”
|In Kg –84 kg
In Pounds –185 lbs
|Body Measurements (Approx.)
|Chest Size-45 inches
Waist Size-15 inches
Biceps Size-35 inches
Tyreek Hill Career
- Due primarily to the arrest he received for domestic abuse, it was anticipated that Hill would go undrafted in the 2016 NFL Draft. Hill was able to demonstrate his skills at West Alabama’s Pro Day, despite the fact that the NFL did not ask him to participate in the Combine. His speed was the primary quality that drew the attention of scouts, and his workout routine garnered him a lot of acclaim.
- Hill was chosen by the Kansas City Chiefs in the fifth round of the 2016 NFL Draft (165th overall). He was the first player from West Alabama to be drafted since Ken Hutcherson, who was selected by the Dallas Cowboys in 1974.
- Hutcherson was taken 97th overall by the Cowboys. Fans have voiced their disapproval of the Chiefs’ decision to choose him due to his history of involvement in incidents of domestic violence and the Chiefs’ previous relationship with linebacker Jovan Belcher.
- The Chiefs gave Hill a four-year deal for $2.58 million on May 17, 2016, when they signed him to the deal. The deal included a signing bonus of $70,000 and a guaranteed payment of $100,000.
- Hill began the 2016 season as the Chiefs’ starting punt returner, kick returner, and their fourth wide receiver on their depth chart behind veterans Jeremy Maclin, Chris Conley, and Albert Wilson.
- On September 7, 2017, the Kansas City Chiefs kicked off their 2017 season on Thursday Night Football against the New England Patriots. Hill finished the game with a career-high 133 receiving yards on seven receptions, including a touchdown reception of 75 yards, and the Chiefs won the game on the road by a score of 42–27.
- As a result of the ongoing investigation into Hill’s allegations of child abuse, on April 26, 2019, Chiefs general manager Brett Veach made the announcement that Hill had been suspended from all team operations.
- Hill got off to a solid start in the 2021 season with 11 receptions for 197 yards and a touchdown in the win over the Cleveland Browns, which was by a score of 33–29. He had 11 receptions, 186 receiving yards, and three touchdowns during the fourth week of the season as the team defeated the Philadelphia Eagles 42–30.
- On December 21, 2021, Hill was designated for placement on the Reserve/COVID-19 list. On December 25, 2021, he was put into active duty.
- Hill had 11 receptions for 215 yards and two touchdowns in the first game of the season, which the 49ers won 36-34 against the Los Angeles Chargers. During Week 3, Hill defeated the Denver Broncos by a score of 70–20, accumulating 157 receiving yards on seven receptions and scoring one touchdown.
View this post on Instagram
Tyreek Hill Social Media Accounts
Tyreek Hill Net Worth:
|Net Worth (Approx.)
|$40 million in 2023
|Monthly Income and Salary
|Yearly Income and Salary
Tyreek Hill Cars Collection:
- Mercedes Benz G350
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- Kia Stinger GT
- Chrysler 300
- Mercedes 550 G Wagon
- Tesla Model 3
- C8 Corvette