Zion Williamson Biography
Zion Williamson – Zion Lateef Williamson is a professional basketball player from the United States who currently competes for the New Orleans Pelicans of the National Basketball Association (NBA). Williamson was born on July 6, 2000. The power forward position is one that he plays. After playing for the Duke Blue Devils as a freshman, Williamson was the first player chosen by the New Orleans Pelicans in the 2019 NBA draft.
The Pelicans chose Williamson with the first overall pick. In the 2020 season, he was honored by being selected to the NBA’s All-Rookie First Team. In 2021, he was chosen to participate in an NBA All-Star game, making him the fourth youngest player in NBA history to do so.
Zion Williamson Biography & Personal Details
|Zion Lateef Williamson
|Date Of Birth
|6 July 2000
|Salisbury, North Carolina, United States/
Salisbury, North Carolina
|23 years old (As 2023)
|Spartanburg Day School
|Listening Music, Swiming, Travelling, Cycling
|January 22, 2020
|New Orleans Pelicans
|2× NBA All-Star (2021, 2023)
NBA All-Rookie First Team (2020)
National college player of the year (2019)
Consensus first-team All-American (2019)
Wayman Tisdale Award (2019)
Karl Malone Award (2019)
NABC Freshman of the Year (2019)
Zion Williamson Family, Relationship and Afair
Williamson’s parents, Lateef Williamson and Sharonda Sampson, brought him into the world in Salisbury, North Carolina. Before moving to Livingstone College, Lateef was a defensive lineman for the football team at Mayo High School in Darlington, South Carolina.
He was named a High School All-American in 1993 and had previously committed to play for NC State. Sampson competed in the 100 meters for Livingstone College and later went on to become a health and physical education teacher in a middle school.
Noah Anderson is the name of the man’s sibling.
Zion Williamson, a power forward for the New Orleans Pelicans, has a girlfriend whose name is Ahkeema.
According to reports, she is seven years older than the basketball sensation who is currently 23 years old.
There is not a much that is known about her past, however it has been said that she used to work as a stripper under the name Monroe Rose.
Family & Marital Status
|In Centimeters –198 cm
In Meters-1.98 m
In Feet and Inches –6′ 6″
|In Kg –129 kg
In Pounds –284 lbs
|Body Measurements (Approx.)
|Chest Size-44 inches
Waist Size-32 inches
Biceps Size-15 inches
Zion Williamson Professional Career
- Williamson was selected by the New Orleans Pelicans with the first overall pick in the 2019 NBA draft, which took place on June 20, 2019. On the first of July in 2019, Williamson made his signing with the Pelicans official. On October 13, 2019, Williamson suffered a tear to his meniscus when he was participating in the preseason of his rookie season.
- After waiting another three months, Williamson made his debut in the pros on January 22, 2020, when the San Antonio Spurs defeated them by a score of 121–117. He concluded with 22 points and seven rebounds after playing for 18 minutes and scored 17 consecutive points in a span of 3 minutes and 8 seconds during the fourth quarter.
- Williamson ended his first year in the NBA with a rookie season in which he averaged 22.5 points, 6.3 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game. He shot 58.3 percent from the floor. He placed first among all rookies in points per game, second in rebounds per game, and first in offensive rebounds per game. His offensive rebounds per game also put him in first place.
- Williamson scored a then career best 36 points against the Dallas Mavericks on February 12, 2021. He ended the game on 14-of-15 shooting from the field, making him the youngest player in NBA history with 30 points on 90 percent shooting. Although the Mavericks won the game, Williamson’s performance set a new career high.
- Williamson was chosen to participate in the NBA All-Star Game for the first time on February 23, 2021. Williamson signed a five-year rookie extension with the New Orleans Pelicans on July 6, 2022. The deal was initially worth $193 million guaranteed, but it could be increased to $231 million if he was named to an All-NBA team during the 2022–2023 season.
- On January 26, 2023, it was announced that Williamson would be participating in his second NBA All-Star game. However, as a result of Williamson’s lack of availability, Anthony Edwards was chosen to take his place.
- On February 13, representatives from the organization stated that Williamson would miss a significant amount of time following the All-Star break. Following this, authorities from the team stated, in the beginning of April, that Williamson would be out for the balance of the regular season.
Zion Williamson Social Media Accounts
View this post on Instagram
Zion Williamson Net Worth:
Zion Williamson net worth is (Approx) $18 million dollars. And is monthly salary Not Known & Yearly Salary Not Known.
Zion Williamson Cars Collection:
- Mercedes AMG G63
- Mercedes AMG GT
- Jeep Wrangler
- Mercedes AMG S63