Florence Pugh – Biography
Florence Pugh – Florence Rose Pugh is an English actress. She was born on 3 January 1996. It was in the drama film The Falling that she made her debut as an actress in the year 2014. Pugh received acclaim for her performance as the protagonist character, a young bride, in the independent drama Lady Macbeth, for which she was awarded the British Independent Film Award. In addition, she received accolades for her part as the lead character in the miniseries The Little Drummer Girl (2018).
The roles of a melancholy American lady in the horror thriller Midsommar, a professional wrestler named Paige in the biographical sports film Fighting with My Family, and Amy March in the historical drama Little Women were the ones that brought Pugh to the attention of audiences all around the world in 2019.
Florence Pugh – Biography & Personal Details
|Florence Rose C. M. Pugh
|Date Of Birth
|3 January 1996
|Oxford, United Kingdom/
|27 years old (As 2023)
St Edward’s School, Oxford
|Travelling, Listening Music, Playing Football
|Actress, Singer, Songwriter
|Film- The Falling in 2014
|British Independent Film Award for Best Actress (2017)
Florence Pugh – Family, Relationship and Afair
Florence Rose Pugh was born on January 3, 1996 in Oxford. Her mother, Deborah, is a dancer, while her father, Clinton Pugh, is a restaurant.
Rafaela “Raffie” Pugh, an actress, Toby Sebastian, an actor and musician, and Arabella Gibbins are her siblings. She is the youngest of seven children.
During the years 2019 to 2022, Pugh was romantically involved with Zach Braff, an American actor and Director of Film.
The two of them lived together in Los Angeles and met while they were both working on the short film In the Time It Takes to Get There, which Braff directed. They also met while they were working together on the film.
Family & Marital Status
Sister-Arabella Gibbins, Rafaela “Raffie” Pugh
|Zach Braff (2019 to 2022)
Charlie Gooch (Present)
|In Centimeters –162 cm
In Meters-1.62 m
In Feet and Inches –5′ 4″
|In Kg –59 kg
In Pounds –130 lbs
|Body Measurements (Approx.)
Florence Pugh Career
- Pugh made her debut as a professional actress in the drama The Falling, which was released in 2014, while she was still a student in the sixth form. She played the role of a precocious teenager opposite Maisie Williams.
- Pugh was described as “remarkable” by Tara Brady of The Irish Times, while Oliver Lyttelton of IndieWire came to the conclusion that she was “striking.” During the same year, Pugh was considered for the award of Young British / Irish Performer of the Year by the London Film Critics’ Circle.
- Additionally, he was nominated for the title of Best British Newcomer at the British Film Institute London Film Festival. It was the following year that she was cast in the role of a singer-songwriter in the pilot episode of the drama series Studio City, which also featured Eric McCormack as the character’s father.
- In 2016, Pugh had starring roles in the critically acclaimed independent drama Lady Macbeth, which was adapted from Nikolai Leskov’s novella Lady Macbeth of the Mtsensk District. Additionally, she made an appearance in the first season of the ITV detective series Marcella.
- In the former, she played the role of Katherine, a newlywed who is unhappy in her marriage and quickly becomes violent.
- Pugh was considered for the BAFTA Rising Star Award at the 71st British Academy Film Awards in 2018. This nomination was released in 2018. Following that, she portrayed the role of Cordelia in Richard Eyre’s television picture King Lear, which was directed by Richard Eyre.
- Additionally, she made an appearance in the short film Leading Lady Parts, which was a performance in favor of the Time’s Up effort.
- In the latter part of that year, Pugh played the role of Elizabeth de Burgh in the historical picture Outlaw King, which was released on Netflix. Chris Pine also starred in the film as Robert the Bruce.
- During the year 2019, Pugh had starring roles in three major films, and it was during this time that she was acknowledged as having achieved a momentous international breakthrough.
- The first time she appeared on screen was in the comedy-drama Fighting with My Family, in which she played the role of Paige, a professional wrestler.
- In the year 2022, Pugh had starring roles in the thriller Don’t Worry Darling, which was directed by Olivia Wilde, as well as the drama The Wonder, which was based on the novel of the same name written by Emma Donoghue.
- “According to the allegations, she had a disagreement with Wilde while they were filming the former, which led to her reducing the amount of advertising she did for the picture.
- Pugh made her debut as a producer with the drama film A Good Person (2023), which was directed by Zach Braff and stars her as a person who survives a catastrophic vehicle accident.
- As an alternative to wearing a wig, Pugh chose to cut off her own hair in order to play the role. “The Best Part” and “I Hate Myself” are two songs that she composed and performed for the soundtrack of the movie.
- Pugh performed the role of Jean Tatlock, a member of the Communist Party USA, in the biographical picture Oppenheimer, which was directed by Christopher Nolan and starred Cillian Murphy as the title character.
- Empire’s Dan Jolin remarked that she “elegantly dominates her few scenes” in it. Oppenheimer is Pugh’s highest-grossing release, with a total worldwide gross of more than $948 million.
- Next, Pugh will play the role of Princess Irulan in Dune: Part Two, which is a sequel to the science fiction picture that was released in 2021.In the romantic film We Live in Time, directed by John Crowley, she will also play the role of Andrew Garfield’s significant other. In preparation for her part in the movie, she shaved her head.
View this post on Instagram
Florence Pugh Social Media Accounts
Florence Pugh Net Worth:
|Net Worth (Approx.)
|$8 million in 2023
|Monthly Income and Salary
|Yearly Income and Salary
Florence Pugh Cars Collection:
- Audi R8
- Aston Martin Vantage
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class
Curtis Brown Group Ltd.
15 Regent Street
London, SW1Y 4LR