Oliver Bearman – Biography
Oliver Bearman – Ollie James Bearman is a British racing driver who is currently competing for Prema Racing in the 2023 Formula 2 Championship. Bearman was born on May 8, 2005. In 2021, he won both the Italian and ADAC Formula 4 championships, and he is currently a student in the Ferrari Driver Academy.
He finished the season in third position in the 2022 FIA Formula 3 Championship, seven points behind the champion Victor Martins.
Oliver Bearman – Biography & Personal Details
|Ollie James Bearman
|Date Of Birth
|8 May 2005
|Chelmsford, United Kingdom/
|18 years old (As 2023)
|King Edward VI Grammar
|Listening Music, Travelling, Exercise
|Motorsports racing driver
Oliver Bearman – Family, Relationship and Afair
Bearman was born on May 8th, 2005 to parents David and Terri Bearman. He has two younger siblings, a brother named Thomas and a sister named Amelie. The younger brother of Bearman, named Thomas, competes in karting at the moment.
Both Ollie and Thomas have since raced with the number 87, which was originally driven by their father David in club racing. David picked the number 87 since Ollie was born on May 8 and Thomas was born on August 7; both boys have since raced with the number.
Family & Marital Status
|In Centimeters –177 Cm
In Meters-1.77 m
In Feet and Inches –5’8″
|In Kg –60 kg
In Pounds –132 lbs
Oliver Bearman Career
- Bearman made his debut in the world of professional karting in 2013, when he competed in the championship race of the Trent Valley Kart Club, which is the karting club in his hometown.
- After that, he moved on to compete in the Super 1 National Championships, and despite being in the Cadet category, he managed to achieve a best finish of second place in both 2016 and 2017, respectively.
- The British racer went on to win the Kartmasters British Grand Prix in 2017, and he capped off an impressive karting career by winning the IAME International Final, IAME Euro Series, and IAME Winter Cup in 2019.
- Bearman made his debut in a single-seater car in the 2020 season of the ADAC Formula 4 Championship with US Racing. He also competed in three rounds of the Italian F4 that same year. His season in the German series got off to a good start with consistent points finishes in the first two rounds. Then, at the Hockenheimring, he took home the checkered flag for the first time.
- Bearman made the transition to Van Amersfoort Racing for the 2021 season so that he could compete in both the German and Italian F4 Championships.
- At the beginning of the season for the Italian series, the Brit would start off with a third-place finish at the Circuit Paul Ricard. After achieving another podium finish in the same round, Bearman began a streak of wins and podium finishes that would stretch for a total of nine and seven races, respectively.
- Bearman was honored with a nomination for the Autosport BRDC Award in September 2021, as a result of his two victories in the F4 category.
- Additionally, in December of 2021, Bearman was presented with the Henry Surtees Award, which is given annually to the BRDC emerging star who has given the most exceptional performance.
- On November 14, 2022, it was confirmed that Bearman will be driving for Prema Racing in the 2023 Formula 2 Championship. His teammate for the season would be Mercedes junior Frederik Vesti.
- Bearman began his season in Bahrain by qualifying in the 12th position, but he was unable to save much ground in the sprint race and finished in the 15th position.
- During a private test in Fiorano in October 2023, Bearman made his debut in the Formula One racing series driving a Formula One car for Ferrari. While competing in the 2023 Mexico City Grand Prix with the Haas F1 Team, he participated in the first of two free practice sessions.
- He crossed the finish line in 15th place and was only three tenths behind his colleague Nico Hulkenberg; as a result, Haas expressed that they were “very impressed” with his performance.
- He is scheduled to compete in the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix for the second time this year. After that, Bearman will also drive the VF-23 in the young drivers’ test as part of the competition.
View this post on Instagram
Oliver Bearman Social Media Accounts
Oliver Bearman Net Worth:
|Net Worth (Approx.)
|Monthly Income and Salary
|Yearly Income and Salary
Oliver Bearman Cars Collection:
- Not Known